Star Wars in Star Trek
1. Spock watching destruction of Vulcan = Leia at the destruction of Alderaan
2. Scotty's Ewok-like friend, who I am informed is called a "clanger" in the SW-verse.
3. The snow-monster on Delta Vega, and the way it appears out of the foggy snow -- the whole SV sequence was *very* strongly reminiscent of Hoff.
4. the way SpockPrime pulls an Obi-Wan to rescue Kirk in the DV cave
5. when the doors open to the DV station, it sounds like Chewbacca.
6. When Nero confronts Kirk, he's in front of a space window that looks pretty much exactly like the Emperor's room on the Death Star in Return of the Jedi.
7. Nero and Kirk fight on a catwalk above a huge mechanical abyss, like Vader & Luke in "Empire".
8. "I am not our father" -- though this may be or also be a reference to Nimoy's books I Am Not Spock and I Am Spock
9. An actual cameo appearence by R2D2, ffs.
10. The style of Spock's "Jellyfish" ship, the engine sound reminded me of a pod racer. The jinking of Spock flying the Jellyfish ship.
11. The maze of destruction around Vulcan that the Enterprise warped into (reminded me of the asteroid field in "Empire").
12. The whole Romulan ship evoked the Death Star in design and role.
13. The mission for Kirk and Spock to beam aboard, sabatoge something, rescue Pike, and then leave evokes the similar rescue-Leia scheme in ANH.
14. The early "send detachment to the planet to sabatoge the drill" evoked the ROTJ scene of Han and Leia going down to sabatoge the shield.
15. Luke--sorry, Kirk--was suddenly a "farmboy"; I mean, Iowa, yes; farmboy, no, IMO. Kirk also raised ostensibly by his 'uncle'--whose voice was that on the car, chiding for him to come back.
16. "There's always a bigger fish" moment on DV.